Saturday, August 21, 2010

Federal Bankruptcy Court: How do I protect my rights vs. the trustee in a bankruptcy case?

The trustee was able to get a default judgment against me as a creditor in a ponzi scheme. This was done without my knowledge in that several notices were never received. Further, I had used the trustee's lawfirm in the past and knew the attorney handling the matter, so everything was apparently casual. Now I am faced with having to vacate the default. I also need to defend my position that I any funds paid to me were in the ordinary course, and try to establish the actual accounting of the matter. This all happened 8 or so years ago, and many records are no longer in existence. Upon learning of the judgment several weeks ago, I have been very indignant and have threatened attorney ethics charges vs. the trustee's firm. The Court appears to just want this over. How do I present myself as a victim of the trustee, and not as a johnny come lately desperately defending myself?Federal Bankruptcy Court: How do I protect my rights vs. the trustee in a bankruptcy case?
boy---nows the time to have a ';good'; attorney on your side. i feel for you buddy.Federal Bankruptcy Court: How do I protect my rights vs. the trustee in a bankruptcy case?
Get a good smart a$$ lawyer :D
ugh you're boned dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment