Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm involved in an unjust CPS case. I want to complain to the proper state and/or federal officials. WHO?

Who are the proper officials to place a complaint with? CPS has proceeded with a few not safe and radical decissions. I'd like to have my case reviewed by the proper authority. I need my case safer. I expect it to be reviewed and delt with properly and justly. As of now, my children and myself are not safe or together due to bad decision making by my social worker. Who is the proper authority to contact?I'm involved in an unjust CPS case. I want to complain to the proper state and/or federal officials. WHO?
Search online for the CPS in your area. They will have a complaint or ombudsmean contact.I'm involved in an unjust CPS case. I want to complain to the proper state and/or federal officials. WHO?
Contacting your Ombudsman, or even CPS in your area has already proved a dead end. If you do some research, you will learn that the money received from the ';detention'; (or stealing really) of a child from their ';family'; (not just the parents) is an extremely lucrative Corporation 4 the gov.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment