Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a case that they are going after me in the civil federal court for fraud can they after if they win go?

are you asking ';can i get sued again after i win in court?';


if it is, the answer is no because of double jeopardy. you cannot be taken to court for the same charge twice. if not, tough luck.I have a case that they are going after me in the civil federal court for fraud can they after if they win go?
Do you realize your question is incoherent? If someone is suing you, get a lawyer.I have a case that they are going after me in the civil federal court for fraud can they after if they win go?
If you talk to them like you posed this question, good luck in prison.
English clear you need to write in do or after they win you will go

No comments:

Post a Comment