Saturday, August 7, 2010

Why do some people ';knit pick'; and make a holier than thou federal case out of everything?

like if you choose to do one thing, someone who's holier than thou makes it sound like you committed the biggest sin in the world. or they make it look like they're perfect and never do wrong.Why do some people ';knit pick'; and make a holier than thou federal case out of everything?
some call being Told the TRUTH ';knit pickin';





when in reality its being Told the Truth


for your own sake !!Why do some people ';knit pick'; and make a holier than thou federal case out of everything?
That's the hypocrisy of religion.
I know that when I find myself knit picking, it is because I am hurting and lashing out to get some relief from my pain. It is wrong, but we all tend to do it sooner or later. As we mature, we find different ways to get it out of our systems. I pray alot.
some people must belittle overs to make themselves feel superior. is just a fact of life. sorry.
They're just trying to make themselves look more important than they really are. Abrahamic religions are full of people like that.





I encountered one of those holier than thou people once when I had a margarita with a meal. I just blew him off. Though, I CAN understand where he was coming from. After all, it IS a SIN to drink alcohol, even though one of JESUS'S miracles was TURNING WATER INTO WINE.





Uh, yeah.
Not to be picky, but it's ';nit pick.'; Nits are head lice eggs. This is where the expression comes from.


When it comes to grammar, vocabulary, punctuation and spelling, I guess I tend to be ';holier than thou.';
There are no perfect Christians, some may think so, but not even David was perfect. We Christians are not suppose to judge, but, if we (some of us anyway) think you are hurting yourself, we would try to help you, but NOT in a way that belittles you because we are just like anyone else, looking for the truth.





Please, do not judge every Christian based on a hand full of them
I know... everyone's just so paranoid. Look at this mass hysteria: public schools can't have teacher-led mandatory prayers, and this is somehow an ATTACK on religion. Great gods, what a world of idiots we live in...
I totally agree! Religious people like to preach what is right and wrong, but not practice it themselves.
  • under eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment